Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 27:A day off!



Today we mostly just enjoyed being home.  It is a lot of work to get places.  Alexis had quite a nasty escalator bite and did not feel like running around.  Jp and I did run to the park for a while.  He needs his matchbox cars so the other kids will play with him!  He was running around saying, "Mommy make them chase me!"  We tried some buns with bean paste that were quite good and the kids found these oyster crackers with little pastel colored meringues.  Later the kids settled in for some Swiss Family Robinson and dinner while Tim and I went around the block for some Thai food.  Sneaky, huh?  I do not think they even noticed we were gone!  By the way, Tim got his e-mail tonight!  He won the iPhone lottery and will go pick his up tomorrow!  Yeah!  I was starting to feel bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment