Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 58: Rock Wall Climbing

-->
Monday
November 5, 2012







Today I took the kids to Tsim Sha Tsui YMCA to take a rock wall climbing course with the homeschool group.  At first I feared some major sibling wars especially when it was boys against girls racing to touch the other side.  Then they had to do rock, paper, scissors to pass and whoever lost had to drop off.  Actually, the competition may have released some pent up emotions!  I loved how by the end of the session they all pulled together to cheer each other on and help Emma climb a really difficult piece of wall higher than anyone else had climbed!  The atmosphere was really wonderful!

My kiddos looked extremely comfortable being strapped to a high rock wall.  I am not sure the implications of all that!

No comments:

Post a Comment