Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 69: Food

Lets talk food! We found the world's most awesome food court. There is a Pepper hot pot that is amazing and comes sizzling. There are flavorful Chinese dumplings. A more traditional Chinese restaurant that Jp loves the sweet and sour pork. But hold tight for the Thai food. Wowwweeee that is the most flavorful food I have ever tasted in my life! I had the best soup and I ordered a salad that was unbelievable. Their Pad Thai was much loved by Tim but that soup! I saw someone order it and was next in line so I pointed at it and told them through gesture I wanted that spicy. I am not a soup fan. I hate soup normally so I do not know what came over me. It was so great I cannot even describe the flavors other than rich broth, lime, lemon, garlic, fish sauce, ginger(not the normal kind ) peanuts, red pepper. And some unknowns. This was my second round today. I tried to recreate it this week and we all enjoyed it but mine was a poorly done attempt and that is a lot to admit!

No comments:

Post a Comment