Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 67: Wish you were here!

November 14, 2012
Wednesday

This morning I woke up at 5:30 am. Whoa! I sleep better when Tim is on the same continent with me! Grabbed some Starbucks and sat down to blog. Found an app on my phone which is good because Internet on my computer keeps disconnecting. Look who got up looking for her favorite food? New food alert: Chinese dumplings or pot stickers!

Something I notice here is the school buses start pouring in to pick up their mass minions at 6:30am! Wow! We have all sort here-- Canadian International School, French International School, Hong Kong International School, Singapore International School. . .many more. It is very intimidating. Each school has their own bus and their own uniform. People love uniforms here. I wonder if there is a California International School here? I can imagine my kids getting behind that uniform! Ratty jean shorts, tank tops and flip flops! Anyway, gotta run Emma wants pot stickers!

No comments:

Post a Comment