Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ice Skating

Emma, Jp and I went to a birthday party at Mega Box. It took over an hour to get there. The kids skated and then had chicken nuggets and chocolate cupcakes. I ate a Mos burger but was disappointed that they were out of pumpkin fritters. I am not sure what they are really. It is Japanese. Mine had stir fried mushrooms-real ones. They love fungus here! Jason is getting better at skating. He does not do as much"bum" skating as he says! After we stopped by Toys r Us. I love that place! Next the rush home balancing tired Jason and the packages of wrapped gifts I managed to sneak while the kids looked with their friends! Also, we managed to catch the Pacific View bus for the first time from Chai Wan which means the door man helped me with sleepy Jason, packages and doors! How great is that?



No comments:

Post a Comment